Sale

[PORK FREE] Carbo Buldak Spicy Chicken Sauce 200g

$6.50 $3.90
Creamy spicy flavor of Buldak Spicy Chicken sauce.
For people who likes Buldak but cannot bear for the spicy taste at the same time.
Various spicy dishes can be made with Buldak Spicy sauce.
Make your own special recipe and enjoy.
Product Name : Carbo Buldak Spicy Chicken Sauce
Volume or Weight : 200g

Ingredients : Water, artificial chicken flavor, corn syrup, soy sauce, soybean oil, onion, garlic, decolorized chilli extract, paprika extract, green tea flavour oil. Contains soy. *May contain traces of gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, milk, molluscs, mustard, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds and soy products.

Nutrition Facts : (Per serving of 6g) Total Fat 1g 1%, Cholesterol 1mg, Sodium 77mg 3%, Total Carbs 2g 1%, Total Sugars 2g, Added Sugars 2g 4%, Protein 0g

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered